MN National Golf Tee Times
- Masks and social distancing are still required in the golf shop
- All golf carts and equipment are sanitized after use
- Please keep the flagsticks in when putting
- Driving Range, Putting Green and Chipping Area Open
Policies & Information
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
Reservations can be made in person or by calling 218.426.4444 Ext 1. All tee times must be guaranteed with a credit card. Notice of cancellation or reduction in number of players must be made 48 hours in advance of tee time (3 days in advance for groups reserving 3 or more tee times) or card holder will be charged. Starting times are 10-minute intervals.
Proper golf attire is to be worn by all players and should be consistent with currently accepted golf fashion. Minnesota National Golf Course reserves the right to interpret this regulation as it relates to acceptable golf shirts that clearly differentiate from tee shirts.
- Shorts must be of Bermuda length. No gym shorts, halter tops, tank tops, muscle shirts, cut off shirts or shorts are allowed.
- Non-metal spikes are required.
During inclement weather conditions, cancellations will be accepted up until the scheduled time to play. Rainy weather itself may not dictate the closing of the course.
Rain checks will be issued at the discretion of the Golf Shop for holes not completed due to inclement weather. Rain checks will not be issued to those players who choose to start their round while it is raining and want to come in mid-way through their round. Refunds will not be given nor will rain checks be taken in payment for retail items or food and beverage.
Rainchecks will not be issued for any Twilight or special rates.
Pace of Play
Minnesota National Golf Course will make every effort to ensure that all golfers enjoy their round by maintaining an acceptable pace of play. Two hours and ten minutes per nine holes is expected playing time. Play of more than four golfers per group is not permitted, unless approved by Golf Shop staff. Golf shop starter reserves the right to fill foursome starting times.
All golfers must keep pace with the group in front of them.
- Minnesota National Golf Course is a soft spike only facility.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- Minnesota National Golf Course prohibits carry-on coolers or any other personal food and beverage. All refreshments must be purchased from Minnesota National
- Players must be 18 years of age and have a valid drivers license to operate golf carts.
- Anyone in violation of these policies may be asked to return to the clubhouse and may result in dismissal from property with no refund.